Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nurul Qolbi

Unintentionally, I hurt someone I love today. Sometimes, what you wrote might implies a different meaning to the person who is reading it.

I felt so bad. Really bad. Thinking hard on how could I make up to it and apologize. Worry.

But. Come to think of it, why don't this feeling of guilty and sorry do not come so easily when I hurt the ONE I love the most?

Why won't I felt this much of regret and despair when I am 'hurting' Allah?

My heart is slammed so hard. Tears filling up the edge of my eyes. I should have been more 'careful' with my actions so as not to hurt the One I love the most.

I should worry more of hurting Allah than any of His slaves.

To think that no matter how much and how many times I 'hurt' Allah, He is always there for me. It is just so comforting. A feeling of security. Loved.

This is the greatest love of all. Endless love. Bountiful Mercy. He is the Most Gracious & The Most Merciful.

Time for muhasabah. Time for repentence. Alhamdulillah, Allah has a very unique way of reminding His slave. Thank you, Allah.


1 comment: