Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Don't get worried...

Allah is enough.

Alhamdulillah,


I was feeling dissapointed with myself for the past couple of days - Yes, it is because of the CR module exam last Monday.

It was as though I am not thinking logically.Most of them were common sense! Come on,dya..U can do better than that.

The questions were hard - but it became harder for me as I - foolishly and never learnt from previous lessons; *sigh*

Lesson #1

Don't ever skipped reading your lecture notes just because you thought they were not THAT important!

Lesson #2

Never adopt the 'last minute-revision-style' anymore.(how many times do I have to remind myself this? Over & over & over again..)


Is it OK to just Pass?

I did quite bad actually. Some questions were 'alien' to me while most of them can't hardly be described by words. ( a lil exaggerating here)

I am not sad. But it is the feeling of deep dissapointment and regretting what I had done, what I wrote and the way I answered the questions in the last exam. And feeling ashamed when reflecting on efforts put into this CR module.

Far than suffiecient to earn a 1st class. Or perhaps even honours.
I really really hate having to said this - ' asalkan pass pun dah OK'.


OK??!! It is not OK to just pass the exam.

But for this time around, failing the exam is the last thing I want. So, i'm praying hard that me & my friends would at least pass - with flying colours..insyaAllah.


So, again. Alhamdulillah.

The second paper was not that easy, but Allah made it easier for me and most of us. The questions were - hmm.. answerable~


Praying that Allah will give success and the best result to everyone of us.


my worried face? naahh.. not any more(^o^)


Do Not Worry - excessively

Sometimes you kept worrying about fancy worldly things, worrying about exam and stuffs, worrying about this and that..and the list goes on.

You will never stop worrying if you let yourself to. The longer you dwell into the matter that is worrying you, the more worried you'd get.


So, are you forgetting something? Yes!

Allah is ENOUGH and He is the best protector. full stop.

Salam rindu...buat yang tersayang - countdown : 10 days to go~




luv,
-dya-
p/s : sorry if I never expressed my love in words - but i love you guys so so much. Only Allah knows how much.

1 comment:

  1. semoga dapat yg terbaik dalam hidup...=)

    ReplyDelete