Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh, so sweet..


Subhanallah, plenty of surprises lately...

Lovely enough to make me smile for the whole day! =)

All of the final year (ex) medical students have now finished their final exams, and some of them have already got their results.

Alhamdulillah...

3 of my lovely sisters came to visit and 'masak-masak' for us. What a thoughtful thing to do~

And guess what, a lovely surprise #1. JZKK! And for the delicious food as well!




















And the next day, ie. today..when I came back from the College,
saw this white envelope on my desk.

What a pleasant surprise #2!

JZKK sis. You've made my day!





















And tonight, in less than an hour, I received two wedding invitations.
Although they didn't came as a surprise (kinda know about it earlier..=P)

but still, they were good news and I was so happy to hear about it!

Keep me smiling while revising my Psych notes. =)

Anyhow, I pray that all my RCSI final year sisters ( & brothers as well) to pass their final med exam.

And those getting married this Summer, may Allah bless your marriage with rahmah & mawaddah...

That's all for now. To my friends, best wishes from me...



p/s : Owh..it is so hard to focus studying now after so many news and incoming good news, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment